1. Fate smiles ...... those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
2. The miser gazed ...... at the pile of gold coins in front of him.
3. Catching the earlier train will give us the ...... to do some shopping.
4. I saw a ...... of cows in the field.
5. The grapes are now ...... enough to be picked.
6. The family gave father a gold watch on the ...... of his fiftieth birthday.
7. The park ...... as far as the river.
8. Many of the advances of civilisation have been conceived by young people just on the ...... of adulthood
9. Arti pulled a long ...... when she was told that she could not go to Agra.
10. Brothers must live in harmony. They must never fall ......