1. Charles Correa has distinguished himself in which of the following fields
d) Western Music
2. Who declared that his ultimate aim was to wipe 'every tear from every eye'?
a) Rajendra Prasad
b) Sardar Patel
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) Mahatma Gandhi
3. Ashok Pandit is known for his outstanding performance in which field?
4.Who among the following is a social activist campaigning against child labour?
a) Baba Amte
b) Shabana Amzi
c) Mira Nair
d) Swami Agnivesh
5. Pandit K. G. Ginde, was well known for his contribution in the field of?
6. Who is the father of Geometry?
7. What is common between Kutty, Shankar, Laxman and Sudhir Dar?
a) Film Direction
b) Drawing Cartoons
c) Instrumental Music
d) Classical Dance
8. Who was known as Iron man of India?
a) Govind Ballabh Pant
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
9. The Indian to beat the computers in mathematical wizardry is
b) Rina Panigrahi
c) Raja Ramanna
d) Shakunthala Devi
10. Jude Felix is a famous Indian player in which of the fields?