1. Who among the following was the Chairman of the 14th finance commission?
a) Shanta Kumar
b) C. Rangarajan
c) Y. V. Reddy
2. M. Natrajan was
a) Scientific Advisor to the Defence Minister
b) Chief Controller and Programme Director of Agni Missile System
c) Scientific Advisor to the Prime Minister
d) None of the above
3. Ban Ki-Moon, former UNO Secretary-General belong to -
a) Saudi Arab
c) South Korea
4. Who among the following was sworn in as the Governor of Assam in October 2017?
a) Satya Pal Malik
c) P. Sathasivam
d) Jagdish Mukhi
5. Amjad Ali Khan is associated with -
6. Who invented the electric bulb?
a) Thomas More
b) Thomas Alva Edison
c) James Watt
7.Who is the first female pilot to be inducted into the Indian Navy in 2017?
a) Tessy Thomas
b) Zaira Wasim
c) Shubhangi Swaroop
d) Dipa Karmakar
8. Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a renowned player of :
9. Who has been appointed as the first female chief justice of Pakistan?
a) Syeda Tahira Safdar
b) Fauziya Ahmed
c) Jameela Khan
d) Nabeela Hussain
10. Mary Kom has recently (September 2018) been made brand ambassador of which of the following?
a) Swachcha Bharat
c) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
d) Project Khel