1. Which railway zone has become the first Rail Zone in India with 100% LED Lighting at railway stations?
a) North Eastern Railway
b) South Central Railway
c) South Western Railway
d) North Central Railway
2. Which of the following stations was formerly known as Victoria Terminus?
a) Churchgate Railway Station
b) Mumbai Central
c) Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
d) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. 2 states of North East India will be connected through Broad Gauge. They are:
a) Manipur and Meghalaya
b) Mizoram and Manipur
c) Meghalaya and Assam
d) Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh
4. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
5. On November 14, 2019, With which locomotive factory, Indian Railways & French multinational company Alstom have entered into procurement cum maintenance agreement to deliver the 10 locomotives in FY (fiscal year) 2019 - 20?
a) Modern Coach Factory
b) Integral Coach Factory
c) Rail Wheel Factory
d) Madhepura Electric Locomotive Pvt. Ltd. (MELPL)
6. First Train started in India?
7. In which year the practice of presenting the railway budget separate from the general budget (or vice versa in true sense) started in India?
8. How much distance was travelled by first train of India?
a) 33 km
b) 36 km
c) 34 km
d) 46 km
9. In which Governor - General's reign railway lines in India were established?
a) Lord William Bentick
b) Lord Cornwallis
c) Lord Kenning
d) Lord Dalhousie
10. What is the width of broad gauge railway line in India?
a) 5 feet 3 inches
b) 5 feet 6 inches
c) 4 feet 11 inches
d) 5 feet 4 inches