1. If you scored a cannon, which game would you be playing?
2. Michael Ferraria is associated with which games/sports?
3. The term 'Caddle' is associates with which sports?
4. The state which declared 1995-1996 as the hockey year is
c) Tamil Nadu
d) New Delhi
5. Wankhede Stadium is situated in (India)
6. Vishal Uppal and Harsh Mankad won the Doubles of the ITF Men's Futures Tournament in
7. Who among the following was adjudged the Best Athlete of 14th Asian games held in Busan, South Korea?
a) Kosuke Kitajima
b) Taufik Hidayat
c) Lee Bong - Ju
d) Zaw Min Htwe
8. Major R.S. Brar is associated with
9. Crame Trophy Tennis final held in May 2003 was played between
a) Leander Paes and David Rickle
b) John McEnore and David Rickle
c) Boris Becker and John McEnroe
d) Boris Becker and Leander Paes
10. Which of the following games is not included in the Olympic Games?