1. Which one of the following is NOT a condition of a contract?
a) An offer is made
b) Consideration is given
c) An acceptance of offer
d) Contract must be illegal
2. Government can help in forming new venture by providing:
3. A contract must be signed by:
a) At least one party
b) Both the parties
c) Not necessary to sign
d) By third party
4. Which of the following areas are preferred by women entrepreneurs?
5. A typical inventor is usually ______________.
a) Highly creative & in love with the invention
b) Does not encourage change
c) Willing to modify the invention
d) Not enthusiastic
6. Which one of the following is the fourth step in the entrepreneurial process?
a) Developing successful business ideas
b) Initiating New rules
c) Deciding to become an entrepreneur
d) Growing the entrepreneurial firm
7. The commitment of administrative domain to the resources is for:
a) Periodic intervals
b) Total amount needed
c) For certain tasks
d) For long time
8. Developing a new idea through inquiry and testing is called:
a) Forced relationship
c) Scientific method
d) Value analysis
9. Which of the following is not a source of idea generation?
b) Federal government
c) Brain storming
10. Which of the following cannot be covered under the copyright protection?
a) Computer software
b) Poems and songs
c) Computer hardware
d) Models and sculpture