1. Operations Research approach is ______________.
d) collect essential data
2. A feasible solution to a linear programming problem ______________.
a) must satisfy all the constraints of the problem simultaneously
b) need not satisfy all of the constraints, only some of them
c) must be a corner point of the feasible region.
d) must optimize the value of the objective function
3. If any value in XB column of final simplex table is negative, then the solution is ______________.
d) no solution
4. For any primal problem and its dual______________.
a) optimal value of objective function is same
b) dual will have an optimal solution iff primal does too
c) primal will have an optimal solution iff dual does too
d) both primal and dual cannot be infeasible
5. The difference between total float and head event slack is ______________
a) free float
b) independent float
c) interference float
d) linear float
6. An optimal assignment requires that the maximum number of lines which can be drawn through
squares with zero opportunity cost should be equal to the number of ______________.
a) rows or columns
b) rows and columns.
c) rows+columns- 1
7. To proceed with the Modified Distribution method algorithm for solving an transportation problem,
the number of dummy allocations need to be added are______________.
8. Select the correct statement
a) EOQ is that quantity at which price paid by the buyer is minimum
b) If annual demand doubles with all other parameters remaining constant, the Economic Order Quantity is doubled
c) Total ordering cost equals holding cost
d) Stock out cost is never permitted
9. Service mechanism in a queuing system is characterized by ______________.
a) customers behavior
b) servers behavior
c) customers in the system
d) server in the system
10. The objective of network analysis is to______________.
a) minimize total project duration
b) minimize toal project cost
c) minimize production delays, interruption and conflicts
d) maximize total project duration