1. What are the types of requirements ?
d) All of the mentioned
Explanation: All the mentioned traits are beneficial for an effective product to be developed.
2. Select the developer-specific requirement ?
d) Both Portability and Maintainability
Explanation: Availability is user specific requirement.
3. Which one of the following is not a step of requirement engineering?
Explanation: Requirement Elicitation, Requirement Analysis, Requirement Documentation and Requirement Review are the four crucial process steps of requirement engineering.Design is in itself a different phase of Software Engineering.
4. FAST stands for
a) Functional Application Specification Technique
b) Fast Application Specification Technique
c) Facilitated Application Specification Technique
d) None of the mentioned
Explanation: Facilitated Application Specification Technique
5. QFD stands for
a) quality function design
b) quality function development
c) quality function deployment
d) none of the mentioned
Explanation: quality function deployment
6. A Use-case actor is always a person having a role that different people may play.
Explanation: Use-case Actor is anything that needs to interact with the system, be it a person or another (external) system.
7. The user system requirements are the parts of which document ?
Explanation: Software requirements specification (SRS), is a complete description of the behaviour of a system to be developed and may include a set of use cases that describe interactions the users will have with the software.
8. A stakeholder is anyone who will purchase the completed software system under development.
Explanation: Stakeholders are anyone who has an interest in the project. Project stakeholders are individuals and organizations that are actively involved in the project, or whose interests may be affected as a result of project execution or project completion.
9. Conflicting requirements are common in Requirement Engineering, with each client proposing his or her version is the right one.
Explanation: This situation is seen in every field of work as each professional has his/her way of looking onto things & would argue to get his/her point approved.
10. Which is one of the most important stakeholder from the following ?
a) Entry level personnel
b) Middle level stakeholder
d) Users of the software
Explanation: Users are always the most important stakeholders. After all, without users or customers, what’s the point of being in business?.